We are currently looking for an Admissions Consultant to join our Hong Kong / Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen office due to our rapid expansion.
We are looking for intelligent and driven consultants who can provide guidance to our high-performing students on their academic and professional paths. As consultants, you will work on charting out students’ goals and developing a strategy to achieve them. You will learn about the nuances of the different educational systems in Asia and gain valuable insights.
While all of our consultants have impressive backgrounds, they also possess enthusiasm and a diverse range of life experiences that engage and grow our students. Beyond this charisma and intelligence, we look for a moral aptitude and personal character that allows these instructors to be appropriate role models for developing youth.
Our Admissions Consultant will offer the following professional services:
- Profile analysis and portfolio building based after examining the strengths and weaknesses of students
- Create strategic action plan to maximize students’ personal profile
- Training on interview skills (interpersonal and essay writing skills
- Provide recommendation on universities based on students’ achievements and background
- Post-application service; acceptance strategies
The ideal candidate will:
- 1-2 years of relevant teaching experience or possess ESL / EAL certification (minimum CELTA / TESOL / TEFL)
- Be able to interact with students and parents in a highly professional, service oriented manner
- Able to easily shift focus among curriculum and teaching goals, and able to interact with students of several age groups and skill levels.
- Be able to troubleshoot and solve minor problems in the classroom or office independently
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org