Make-Up Policy for group class
- If the student is unable to attend a class due to personal reasons, at least 3 days advance notice to Capstone by email is required. No make-up class arrangement will be made if classes are missed without sufficient (or any) notice. In cases where advanced notice is given, make-up class options will be provided to the student.
- If the student is sick, a medical certificate which explains the student as sick during the date of the class can be provided either before or after the date of the class (no more than 7 days after). For cases of a sick student, Capstone will allow the student to choose from a make-up class or a refund class (minus an administrative charges of $250). The refund will be calculated as credit to your invoice for the following month of enrollment.
- A student may arrange a maximum of ONE make up class per month regardless of the reason for the make ups. Additional make-up classes is at the discretion of Capstone administration.
- Make up class must be taken within the same semester and cannot be carried forward to the next term. Otherwise, the lesson will be forfeited.
- Make up class is available on a first come first served basis. If no dates are available, we cannot guarantee a replacement If the make-up class is missed after scheduled, no rescheduling will be offered.
- Make up classes cannot be accumulated and used as tuition fee or in lieu of payment for subsequent classes.
- All tuition fees are due a week before the first lesson and seats in class are only confirmed once fees are paid in full. Please do contact us if you have not received an invoice.
- Payment can be made by either cash or EPS at our center or by crossed cheque payable to “CAPSTONE PREP EDUCATION CENTER”. Cheque payment is accepted subject to clearance. We will provide a one-time courtesy waive for any returned cheques; however, each subsequent return will be subjected to a handling fee of $250.
- All tuition fees are NOT refundable or transferable and cannot be exchanged for other services.
- A late payment fee will be applied if payment is not received on or before the first lesson of the month. The late fee will be as follows: For payment that is late but within the first month, a penalty of $200 will be automatically added. For each month that the payment continues to be late, Capstone will charge an additional $200 to the total amount owed at the beginning of each new complete month.
- Capstone reserves the right to (A) deregister a student from our course(s) if the tuition fee of the completed month is still outstanding and (B) pursue any owed tuition to Capstone.
Course cancellation policy
- To withdraw from a course, a written notice must be submitted 30 days prior to the first lesson of the following month via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (this allows both sides to keep a time-stamped reference). Please include the full name of the student and the last day of class (must allow at least 4 weeks from the email date).
- A handling fee of $250 will be applied for every refund request due to withdrawal. Subject to approval, refund will be calculated based on the date of notice (received in writing or email to email@example.com).
- Student who suspends or withdraws from a course has no guarantee of being able to re-enroll in the original class.